There's nothing like a Minnesota lake weekend. When it comes time to packing, we wish we could snap our fingers and have the suitcase magically zipped up and ready to load into the trunk.
Everything gets a break at the lake including our beauty routine. Here are some ways to keep it simple on vacay:
1. One Love Organics Easy-Does-It Foaming Cleanser. Save space in your suitcase with this amazing all-in-one gentle, soap-free cleanser. Keeps your face, hair and body clean and your tan super fresh.
2. Supergoop! Sunscreen. With lotions, oils, and non-aerosol mist options everyone can find a Supergoop! product to love. Apply every few hours to keep your skin young, healthy, and safe from harmful UV rays. Bonus: full and travel sizes are available at the Edina & St. Paul studios.
3. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue™ Tinted SPF 30 Hydrating Gel Cream. Lake life means going sans make up, which we love. Your "no makeup" makeup look will be on point with this tinted moisturizer.
4. Aloe Vera Gel. Use it as a spray tan friendly shaving gel and to soothe any sun-related irritations that might sneak in.
5. One Love Organics Vitamin E eye balm. Be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed even at the cabin. "It's unlike any eye cream out there: depuffing, firming, brightening, AND crazy moisturizing. Doesn’t hurt that one little pot lasts, like, forever" says Elizabeth Dehn, the brain child behind our favorite multi-tasking balm. Pro tip: Use it as a lip balm before bed.
See you at the lake!
The Glow Lounge