We get asked all the time what to wear after getting sprayed and we have put together the perfect guide to share with you all. In a perfect world here are the best options for the ideal spray tan outfit.
- White/light colors or dry clean only fabrics like wool.
- Tight fitting clothes
-Leggings, bras, socks, other tight clothes are not recommended as they will probably cause faint lines in your tan.
- Wear dark clothing, loose fitting clothes
- Washable fabrics are recommended because our solution has a bronze tint
- Shoes that allow your feet to breathe, no socks or tight strappy sandals.
Consider the Weather
- If it's raining or snowing, be sure to bring an umbrella to your appointment
- Wear closed toed shoes or boots if it's snowing, raining, etc.
- In general, avoid leggings, socks, bras, tight and strappy clothing and shoes as it may cause lines in your tan.
-Cover your skin, water is the enemy, you will have polka-dotted results if you get splashed or dripped on. If you get rained on while developing, rinse entire body immediately.